I'd say Tubby just punched himself a one-way ticket out of Lexington.
South Carolina 65
Kentucky 61
Don't think South Carolina can beat Florida or LSU
I'd say Tubby just punched himself a one-way ticket out of Lexington.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Not only that but South Carolina may have played themselves in. Them & Arkansas are two very dangerous teams out of the SEC.
If SC plays like they did against Tennessee or UK against either LSU or UF tomorrow then they definitely have a shot at the automatic bid.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
No Tubby will stil be there, if they didn't get rid of him after the last two seasons and the mishaps of this season, then he's pretty much golden. Personally I think that he is an IDIOT
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
they really need to fire him.. he really is an IDIOT!
Bookmarks